sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2007

Hope there's someone

Hope there's someone / Who'll take care of me /When I die, will I go
Hope there's someone / Who'll set my heart free /Nice to hold when I'm tired
There's a ghost on the horizon /When I go to bed /How can I fall asleep at night / How will I rest my head
Oh I'm scared of the middle place / Between light and nowhere /I don't want to be the one / Left in there, left in there
There's a man on the horizon /Wish that I'd go to bed /If I fall to his feet tonight / Will allow rest my head
So here's hoping I will not drown /Or paralyze in light / And godsend I don't want to go / To the seal's watershed
Hope there's someone /Who'll take care of me /When I die, Will I go
Hope there's someone /Who'll set my heart free /Nice to hold when I'm tired

Antony and the Johnsons, Hope there's someone, in I'm a bird now (2005)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbA0RmHD7RY
(de auscultadores e de olhos fechados... para quê imagens?)

Nenhum comentário: